When visiting Barton Square from 19th July 2021, please the follow the latest Government guidelines as well as the ways in which we're keeping you safe.
- When visiting Barton square and businesses within the centre, please ensure you follow the latest government guidelines available here (link: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus )
- Government advice continues to recommend wearing a face covering while in crowded areas.
- We want everyone to feel safe and welcome when visiting us.
- Please respect other people’s space.
- Some businesses may request that you continue to follow specific guidance, use face coverings, or limit entries. Please respect these requests for the wellbeing of staff and other visitors, and we advise to bring a face covering with you in case you are asked to wear one.
We want to reassure you that the wellbeing of our staff and visitors is our priority. We continue to follow measures at this site including:
- One way system markings still in place
- An enhanced cleaning regime including all key touch points throughout Barton Square.
- Providing hand sanitising stations for visitors
- Masks available from the customer service desk (opposite Primark)
If you have any concerns, we recommend you contact the businesses you wish to visit ahead of travelling and consider visiting away from peak times.
Our team are available to help visitors with any questions they may have. Please approach our security team or head to our customer service desk for more information.